Online Hatha Yoga Class
Thursday’s @6:30 pm
Join me for a gentle, accessible relaxing yoga practice.
Enjoy a combination of floor based, seated and standing postures as well as breath work (Pranayama) Meditation and Relaxation.
A familiar style of yoga with Diane that is suitable for complete beginners and for existing yoga practitioners too all in the comfort of your own home.
What you will need:
- Yoga mat
- Yoga belt/strap (you can use a belt or tie)
- Yoga Block, cushion or blanket
- Quiet the noisy mind
- Helps calm and deactivate the sympathetic nervous system/ fight or flight
- Helps encourage and activate parasympathetic nervous system/ rest and restore
- Improves circulation
- Increases flexibility and mobility
- Promotes relaxation and rejuvenation of the body and mind
- Reduces anxiety, depression, insomnia and stress related heart disease
- Increases self-awareness and introspection
- A great treat to practice yoga if you’re under stress.
- Increases your immune system and ability to fight disease and illness