Meditation for Menopause and Life with Diane
Have you been longing to start a meditation practice but not known where to begin?
4 week course
We keep hearing how good meditation is for us: it supports our physical and mental health and is something we should all be doing.
Maybe you have meditated in the past or you’re a complete beginner.
We will explore ways of using meditation as a tool to support your transition through the challenges presented in menopause.
The sessions will be held over 4 consecutive weeks.
“If you don’t have time to meditate, then you need to do more meditation.”
In this course you will learn:
- What meditation is and the difference between meditation and mindfulness.
- How to find a practice.
- Why you should meditate.
- The benefits of meditation.
- How to meditate.
- Types of meditation.
- How to find your favourite meditation position.
- The effects of meditation on the body and mind.
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Present Moment Meditation
- Mantra Meditation
- Guided Meditation
By the end of this course, you will:
- Know when your preferred time to meditate is—morning or evening.
- Know your favourite meditation position.
- Find the styles of meditation that suits you best.
- Have a regular meditation practice.
- Notice improvements to your health and wellness.
- Have a natural way of supporting your health and wellbeing in menopause